Sunday, June 14, 2015

I Am DMpathy, Ask Me Anything


Hello fellow tabletop enthusiasts,

As you have been following this blog you know that I have posted every Tuesday and Thursday for the past few months and sharing my thoughts on running tabletop games to enjoy with friends and family.


Now I almost have a solid foundation of my most frequent and relevant advice, and by the end of this week I should have just about covered the basics. Now I would like to open the blog up for requests.

Is there something you want to know about tabletop gaming? Is there an RPG book or module you would like me to review? Would you like to know more about my gaming experiences? Fire away with any questions or recommendations, and I will put it on the itinerary for future articles.

Thanks for reading and sharing, and happy ventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment